Virtual Event Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intrado’s video technology platform connects people in an intuitive manner using live, interactive video to bring the experience to life. Our leading enterprise streaming platform empowers organizations to leverage video to reach their stakeholders on any device, at any time. In today’s world of dispersed workforces, video can bridge the gap in communication creating authentic and engaging conversations. Diverse organizations have relied on the Company’s industry-leading products and innovative services to stay ahead of consumer expectations and business demands for over 30 years.
Intrado’s Digital Communications department is currently seeking a Virtual Event Producer WITH VIRTUAL EVENT EXPERIENCE for our site in Chicago, IL.
During COVID-19 Pandemic these roles will be able to work from home. Once the environment settles, these roles will work from one of our office places.
The Virtual Event Producer is responsible for coordinating and configuring the layout, design and features during a clients’ virtual engagement process. The Producer provides clients with an understanding of technical requirements to create virtual events and provides training and live day support.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Primary technical contact for the client team during the virtual engagement process
Provides clients with an understanding of technical requirements to create their virtual events and provides training as needed
Organizes, prepares and uploads the event content for the virtual environment .
Establishes an excellent working relationship with assigned clients and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service the company is providing
Participates in client meetings and conference calls to identify issues and make recommendations on how to eliminate future occurrences
Escalate issues to management that are outside of an employees' control and could adversely impact service provided to the client
Provides mentorship to less experienced employees
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications – Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in
marketing, business administration, graphic or fine arts, digital design, computer science or a related
field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
Experience: Minimum of one year of customer service experience required.
Other: Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop/Illustrator and
Mental and Physical Requirements -
• This position will be exposed mainly to an indoor office environment and will be expected to
work near or around computers, telephones, and printers
• The nature of the work in this position is sedentary and the incumbent will be sitting most of the time
• Essential physical functions of the job include typing, grasping, pulling hand over hand, and repetitive motions to utilize general computer software/hardware continuously throughout the work day
• Essential mental functions of this position include concentrating on tasks, reading information, and verbal/written communication to others continuously throughout the work day
Related Duties as Assigned -
• The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents
• Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required
• Also note, that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above
• Please contact your local Employee Relations representative to request a review of any such accommodations
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and "Like" Intrado Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other Intrado employees!
Your application has been successfully submitted.