Digital Marketing Manager
Full Job Description
Digital Marketing Manager - MAR001407 Responsible for supporting the execution and delivery of content across a variety of channels for the existing customer base. Plays a key role in the success of our outbound digital marketing campaigns. This position is a key integrator of marketing, financial and operational objectives and will ensure that customer retention and engagement strategies are coherent and integrated across multiple segments, products, channels and geographies.
- Execute a content strategy that drives high engagement.
- Serve as editor for all digital content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
- Manage the distribution of content across all media channels.
- Engage with creative agency to brief and evolve go-to-market strategies for long range planning as well as quick-turn competitive response plans.
- Create value propositions for digital customer journey strategies, both at key business moments and customer lifecycle inflection points.
- Accountable to ROI of programs; Analyze financial results and take appropriate actions to ensure
- operational excellence and achieving annual churn/loyalty goals.
- Explore and implement operational efficiencies through use of dynamic content and partner tools
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and make improvements accordingly.
- Successfully execute go to market, launch, maintenance and marketing strategies and programs.
- Build and nurture relationship with internal and external digital media partners to ensure current customer digital media campaigns are purposeful, engaging and adhere to business objectives and retention goals.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of current customer digital engagement programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years in digital media, content marketing, planning, brand sales and/or marketing
- Experience with digital media metrics/google analytics , and reporting on digital media
- Strong understanding of segmentation and targeting within the media space
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to successfully lead across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills
- Proven project management and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze issues, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional experience within the wireless and/or technology industry a plus
- Experience working with media agencies, for an agency and/or assisting in planning media
- Understanding of lifecycle communications and focusing on the current customer within media targeting
Your application has been successfully submitted.